Our well established and fast growing agency is looking for our next full-time PPC expert to join our dynamic digital team. This is your chance to be part of a leading digital marketing agency and make an impact on the success of the business. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about digital marketing, and who is ready to build a long-term career in the fast moving, high growth SEM industry.
We are looking for a candidate that has at least 1-2 years Google Adwords experience.
In this role you will be managing PPC (Pay Per Click) activity through all stages of the cycle, from setup and ongoing optimisation, to reporting and analysis. You’ll be a key member of the team and will work closely with Senior Search Specialists and Campaign Managers, ultimately reporting to the Managing Director.
Bliss Search Agency is a SEM/PPC digital marketing agency. We help major brands and leading companies maximise their online visibility and conversions across web, mobile and social. Work/life balance, career development and team culture is valued highly here. We are united in our passion to do great work and produce measurable results for our clients. We have a nice relaxed office in the Docklands, overlooking the waterfront.
- Manage existing clients’ Adwords/Bing/Facebook accounts
- Set up new accounts and creating campaigns for new clients
- Ad copy writing
- Weekly/monthly reporting including recommendations
- Day to day budget management and campaign optimisation
- Keyword research and analysis
- Identify new opportunities to help grow new and existing campaigns
- Ad hoc tasks as required
Required Skills and Experience:
- Hands-on SEM experience Minium 1 year (Google, Bing, Facebook etc.)
- Google Certifications (Fundamentals, Search at a minimum)
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail with the ability to prioritise and manage time efficiently
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Experience managing accounts
- Agency experience desirable
- Great team environment
- Couch, TV, Nintendo
- Team lunches and activities
- Awesome central Melbourne location on the Waterfront
- Social outings
To apply, email info to: