Our well established and fast growing Digital Marketing Agency is looking for our next full-time SEO and analytics expert to join our dynamic team. We are a Premier Google Partner with a strong relationship with Google Australia.
This is your chance to be part of a leading digital marketing agency with clients right across across Australia. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about digital marketing, and who is ready to build a long-term career in the fast moving, high growth industry.
What we are looking for in an applicant Applicants should be able to demonstrate the following:
- An understanding of how search engines work
- Ability to create content
- Understanding of Content Management Systems i.e. WordPress, SilverStripe, etc.
- Basic HTML / CSS
- Google Analytics and Google Search Console experience favoured
- Problem solving & analytical skills
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail with the ability to prioritise and manage time
- Keyword research and analysis
- Content plan and development
What we offer The benefits of working at Bliss Search Agency include:
- Full training on the role
- Working closely with our senior Digital Marketers with over 15 years’ experience (we are not that old though!)
- Ability to be able to talk to clients
- Attend industry training events
- A relaxed, fun and flexible place to work place to work
You must be willing to work hard and enjoy the good times at our team social events!
Bliss Search Agency is a premium digital marketing agency. We help major brands and leading companies maximise their online visibility and conversions across web, mobile and social. Work/life balance, career development and team culture is valued highly here. We are united in our passion to do great work and produce measurable results for our clients. We have a nice relaxed office in the Docklands, overlooking the waterfront.
Package negotiable based on applicant skills. We will consider those with a minimum 1 – year experience onwards.
For all applications for the role please email CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com